I think in life everything should be bitin... why? because when you meet someone and your bonding moment was too short, so called bitin sa oras, you are getting more excited for the next time you meet. You are super duper looking forward to the next time you can meet them again ... So I know my vacation this end of september will be bitin, but I am ALREADY curious and excited for the next time hihi! And speaking of bitin. Sometimes I want to turn back time because I made a rush decision, but then again... mistakes are there to learn from it.. Lesson learned - don't buy any expensive apple product ... nonetheless .. I love my ipod touch :) .. bow
made in vienna. destined to travel the world.
hat er da grad mit mir telefoniert ?! "meine schwester macht grad ein foto von mir" ? hihi
ReplyDeletetabachoy :P
ReplyDeletehaha jaa ich glaub schon :)) hahahah .. wir waren daw auf WIFI Suche haha ur addicts =P
ReplyDeleteer hat noch mehr zugenommen:) daw
ReplyDeleteonga nabalitaan ko kay ate minette na nagpunta daw kayo sa pilipinas... kaso sa province kayo nagstay. >_
ReplyDeletewow ate mayj! umuwi ka pala dito?! aww. :D
ReplyDeleteyes we stayed in batangas =) hehe ..
ReplyDeleteyes ate joy!! =) umuwi ako, saglit lang :p should meet up with ate nins, pero naging hectic ang schedule namin
ReplyDeleteaw. sayang. next time. pagbalik mo... haha! :P
ReplyDeleteoo nga pagbalik ko dapat talaga :P
ReplyDelete